Mint

Colonial

Mint Herb Tea

Leaf tea 20 grams bag

Balsamic blend of peppermint and sweet mint. Very appreciated for the digestive and soothing properties. Peppermint leaves, of well known healthy properties adds a fresh touch to this blend.

Our commitment for sustainability

Available

€ 4.90

Aroma/Fragrance: Grassy, Lemon Like
Color: Yellow
Flavour: Mellow, Pleasnt, With Fresh Aftertaste

3/4 gr x 1 cup 150 cc. of natural mineral water at 90°C. Infusion time: 3-4 minutes.

Spearmint Leaves 55%, Peppermint Leaves 45%

The Colonial collection, with mod and elegant packaging, offers whole leaf classic teas, most popular tea flavoured blends, herbs and herbal teas in tins, resealable bags and handsewn cotton teabags.

Goes well with biscuits, whole grain biscuits expecially.