Colonial - Fruit & herbal teas
€ 9.10

Not available

Mint Herb Tea

Box X 20 cotton tea bags Cotton filter + Cotton Wire + Trasparent overwrap - BIODEGRADABLE

Balsamic blend of peppermint and sweet mint.

The Colonial collection, with mod, elegant packaging, offers whole leaf classic teas, most popular tea flavoured blends, herbs and herbal teas in tins, resealable bags and handsewn cotton teabags.

Aroma/Fragrance: Grassy, lemon like
Color: Yellow
Flavour: Mellow, pleasnt, with fresh aftertaste.

1 filter for 1 cup 150 cc. of natural mineral water at 90°. Infusion time: 3-4 minutes.

Spearmint leaves 55%, peppermint leaves 45%.

Goes well with biscuits, whole grain biscuits expecially..